Hello and welcome to our rambles. Grab a coffee, sit yourself down and stay a while. Get to know us. Feel free to leave a comment so we can get to know you too.



Friday, April 22, 2011

Just waiting

The waiting begins. We are required to have 3 inspections done on our house.  One is next Tuesday.  We have not been contacted on when the other two are going to be.  We have started emptying the house.  We have so many clothes.  They are not going to fit in Serenity.  It is just that simple.  We have way too much.  So our purging continues. 

I started on the purging process again today.  The bed in the house is piled high with stuff I want to take with us but I just don't know how I am going to find room for it all.  I guess I just don't know how to pare down.  How do you choose what to take and what to get rid off?  Most of it is still wearable and fits.   

Ira puttered here and there.  He is getting stuff done for the safety inspection. 

We are still gathering up what is left to move to storage.  As I said we are mostly just waiting for the date to get closer then we can go full steam ahead. 

Have a safe and happy Easter everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. What kind of inspections are they? Does each have a different focus?

    I've been purging already, so I am hoping that I will not have huge piles to go through when our time comes. We will keep many of our shorts and summer tops, but only basically one or two "dress up" outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buyers have requested a home inspection. They are getting a VA loan to purchase the house so the VA requires their own inspection. The township or Muelenburg also required a safety inspection so they can issue a certificate of occupancy. That is something new. Why they can't just all use the same one is beyond me. Probably something to do with money.

    ReplyDelete