Hello and welcome to our rambles. Grab a coffee, sit yourself down and stay a while. Get to know us. Feel free to leave a comment so we can get to know you too.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

wow time flies

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I posted.  Life has been moving along here.  All of our snow is gone.  YAY!!!! and the weather is getting warmer.  I can't believe that is just a month we leave for the rally in Tenn.  I am so looking forward to meeting a lot of dreamers there. 

I have started moving into Serenity.  I have moved all the clothing we don't use daily and items that I want to take with me.  My beading stuff and needlework stuff is packed and will be going  out this week.  Today I partially cleaned out the kitchen cupboards.  Some of the food is out there now.  We have taken stuff we don't want to get rid of to the storage unit.  Who knows.....we might just decide to get rid of it all one day.  Ira is not sure how much he will like the full timing thing so we are keeping some stuff in case we do come off the road one day.  

A couple of days ago we took a load to the unit and forgot to raise the tailgate on the back to the truck.  You can just imagine what happened at the first green light we accelerated through.  Yup.........some stuff did get destroyed but fortunately nothing too important.  Some things that were valuable were picked up by an honest person who had called the police to leave it with them.  (They didn't know how to find out who the owners were) They were still there when we got back to pick up our stuff and returned our belongings to us.  There are good people out there. In the future we are going to make a point of walking around the truck before backing up.  (Always a good practice anyway)

I have my sewing room 90% sorted and packed for storage or for Serenity.  Once the bins are moved out to their respective new homes the room will only take a few minutes to stage.  The rooms upstairs are mostly staged (still have to get the kitchen floor done.) 

Oh and one more thing fell into place this week. My permanent resident card finally came in the mail.  That is just one more thing that we don't have to worry about now.  That is a big weight off my mind. 

I hope to see all off your down the road somewhere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment