Hello and welcome to our rambles. Grab a coffee, sit yourself down and stay a while. Get to know us. Feel free to leave a comment so we can get to know you too.



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Rain

It is strange to read all these blogs about the heat.  We are definitely not suffering that fate.  In fact there has been so much rain that Serenity is thinking on converting to an ark.  It is just one of those summers.  They happen. 

Other than run out for some groceries and to mail a few postcards to my grandchildren we didn't do much.  After I mailed the postcards I realized that I had forgotten to pick up a birthday card for my grandson Nathan. He  turns 3 later this month.  The post office depot in inside the pharmacy so I ran over to the card section and found a cute one for him.   I took it to the table signed it with love, put the address on it, stamped it and sealed it.  I was about to give it to the girl to mail it when Ira asked me if I planned to pay for the card.  Luckily they had another one that I took to the cash.  How tacky it would be to send my grandson a stolen birthday card.

Stay safe out there everyone and see you down the road one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment